PixelStyle Photo Editor for Mac is an excellent photo editing and graphic design software with high-end filters.
PixelStyle Photo Editor for Mac is an all-in-one photo editing and graphic design software, providing professional high-quality photo processing tools to edit the photos, enhance and touch up photos on Mac. PixelStyle Photo Editor for Mac comes with a huge range of high-end filters including lighting, blurs, distortions, tilt-shift, shadows, glows and many more.
A full-blown Photo Editor for Mac
- A set of high-end Filters: lighting, blurs, distortions, tilt-shift, glows...
- Professional Photo Adjustments: Adjust exposure, hue, vibrance, white balance, shadows, highlights, brightness, contrast, blackpoint, clarity and much more.
- Photo Retouching and Correction: Delete unwanted objects and retouch photos.
- Best-in-class Photo Noise Reduction: Reduces low light and high ISO noise.
- Advanced Adjustment Layers: Correct and enhance photos with Levels, Curves, Shadows, Highlights, HSL, White Balance, Black and White ...
- Comprehensive RAW Editing - Smart RAW processing engine.
Features of PixelStyle Mac Photo Editor Software
Top Drawing Tools for Mac:
- More than 100 built-in drawing brushes (pencil, airbrush, watercolor brush, chalk, charcoal, neon pens...) for oil painting, sketch, texture painting...
- Create custom brushes and use different brush sizes, shapes, hardness, and blending modes.
- Support pixel-drawing on Mac OS X system.
- Fill in the object with texture and color.
- Support for a variety of gradient modes including symmetrical, rotate, clockwise and counterclockwise.
Powerful Layer Capabilities on PixelStyle Mac Photo Editor software
- Full support for unlimited layers and layer groups.
- Easily add non-destructive layer effects like shadows, fills, inner glow, outer glow, or strokes.
- Support over 50 different filter effects and blending mode options.
- Resize layers without any loss of quality. Hide, duplicate and merge layers easily.
- Select several layers at one time and freely align, flip and transform (move, rotate, skew, affine) the layers.
- Support channel selection and Alpha channel editing.
- Your file could be saved as a project - you can edit them next time.
- Work with all popular formats like TIFF, JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP, etc.